Thursday, August 13, 2009

Then comes Brodie.....

5 days old


4 months

11 months


14 months


So after months of sleepless nights, every 2 hour feedings, neverending diaper changes, (lots of poopy ones I might add), constant cleaning of baby bottles and sippy cups, and oh yeah being a target for food (and other objects), we decided it would be fun to give a Cade a little buddy and do it all over again! We must we crazy! What were we thinking? So we decided to have another baby because one just wasn't enough! And of course....... you know......they are just so cute as newborns! (: Well a long story short we found out we were pregnant with baby #2! I had an easy pregnancy - however I didn't get nearly the rest and sleep I got with my first. I had Cadester to chase around the whole time - which was exahusting but probably a good thing ~ I only gained half the baby weight of what I gained being preggers with Cade. So on with the story - May 1, 2008 another healthy beautiful baby boy was born. It was neat to experience that same feeling all over again. When Cade was born the love I felt for him was like nothing I'd ever felt before. I thought I'd never be able love something or someone as much as him. Boy was I wrong! The same love I felt for Cade was the exact same for Brodie and is as strong as ever and keeps growing everyday! I love both of my bubbies so so much! I can't even imagine life without them - what did we ever do with out them! Brodie is now 15 months. I can't believe it - he's grown so fast. He's turning into this little boy and has no baby left in him which makes me a little sad but at the same time it's neat to watch him grow and learn new things each day. There's no telling what the day may bring with Brodie! I honestly believe he's part monkey! (: He loves to climb on everything! Here are a few pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment